NAFF is powered by volunteers! All-ages and skill-sets come together each year to bring our festival to life.
If you’re interested in getting involved in 2019, get in touch through this site’s contact page to learn more.
If you’re a student, volunteer vouchers and letters of recommendation will be provided.
Areas where we typically need help include:
• Distribution of fliers and posters
• Set-up and tear-down, load in and out for vendors, exhibitors, and performers
• Visitor information and service
• Children’s Alley (set-up, tear-down, assist with crafts and activities)
• Errand runners and liaisons to exhibitors, performers, and vendors
NAFF organizing committees also determine their own, specific volunteer needs and we will post more information as we receive it. NAFF committees cover the following areas:
• programming (workshops, exhibits, demonstrations, etc)
• Children’s Alley